Northern Spain and Grazalema

Monday, September 22, 2008

A New Chapter is on the way

Trying to remain calm...

So today was the first day that I actually awoke with a little bit of panic. I could hardly believe that it was already Monday and we are flying out in a few days. Thankfully I was finally able to put together a list and get some things accomplished. I guess we've kind of put off packing, but we finally buckled down and got it started tonight. I must say that the bikes pack up quite nicely. I just really hope that we're able to get the most out of them and our time in Spain. I would hate to look back on these coming months with any regrets. Knowing us, Eli will just be reminding me to live in the moment and not worry too much about the future. I'm so excited for this new time in our lives. I feel like I've been waiting so long to have an experience out of the country, and now I can hardly believe it is really here. Hopefully afterward we will finally feel like we are able to move forward in our lives. We are truly blessed in so many ways. We have been so thankful for one another, as well as all our incredible family and their unending support. None of this would be possible without them...

1 comment:

Oregoncornhusker said...

You must be there now, hooray! I do hope the transition goes well. Eli's right, enjoy the moment rather than worry about checking off all the boxes. Looking forward to stories. Good luck!